All Saints Day is a solemn holy day of the Catholic Church celebrated annually on November 1. The day is dedicated to the saints of the Church, that is, all those who have attained heaven. All Saints Day is celebrated at TFS with Mass beginning at 9 AM. Part of the second grade Religion curriculum at TFS is to study the lives of the saints. Each student may pick a saint of their choosing to learn about in detail. On All Saints Day, the students dress as their chosen saint for Mass. What a wonderful way for the students to experience learning about our beloved saints!
- Easter Break April 18, 2019 – April 28, 2019
- EARLY RELEASE April 18, 2019
- 8th Grade Mass at Holy Name of Jesus Cathedral April 30, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Daily Mass prepared by 4th grade in Chapel May 1, 2019
- MAY CROWNING AT MORNING PRAYER May 1, 2019
- Field Day May 3, 2019 "Multiple"
- TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK May 6, 2019 – May 10, 2019
- All Community Mass prepared by 2nd Grade in Church at 9:00am May 8, 2019