All Saints Day is a solemn holy day of the Catholic Church celebrated annually on November 1. The day is dedicated to the saints of the Church, that is, all those who have attained heaven. All Saints Day is celebrated at TFS with Mass beginning at 9 AM. Part of the second grade Religion curriculum at TFS is to study the lives of the saints. Each student may pick a saint of their choosing to learn about in detail. On All Saints Day, the students dress as their chosen saint for Mass. What a wonderful way for the students to experience learning about our beloved saints!
- New Family Playdate on the TFS Playground August 3, 2019 at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- New Student Orientation August 12, 2019 at 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Rising 1st & 2nd will be from 9-10AM Rising 3rd through 5th graders will be from 10 until 11 a.m. Rising 6th through 8th graders will be from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- KinderCamp August 12, 2019 at 9:00 am – 10:30 am Parents meet in Bonaventure
- Meet and Greet August 13, 2019 at 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm 4:00 to 6:30 PM – Meet and Greet 4:00-5:00 K-5 6th: 5:00 - 5:45 (6th 5:00-5:15 in gym) 7th: 5:20- 6:00 (7th 5:20-5:35 in gym) 8th: 5:45 - 6:30 9 (8th 5:45-6:00 in gym)
- First Day of School August 15, 2019
- All Community Mass Prepared by Faculty - Feast of the Assumption August 15, 2019
- Daily Mass prepared by 8th grade in Chapel August 21, 2019
- Parent Info Night Middle School August 26, 2019 at 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm