Eighth grade students in Mrs. Carolyn Moser’s STEM class collaborated with our third through eighth grade music teacher, Mr. Matt Barbee, to create wind chimes from copper pipe. The students took the room temperature and calculated the exact length of the pieces of pipe to create different notes. They used a metal cutter to cut the pipe and a special tool to put holes in the top of the pipe. Plans for next trimester include having students possibly make string instruments in a continued collaboration to combine STEM and fine arts in the classroom.
- Dollar Dress Out For The Cure April 20, 2018
- HSA Trivia Night April 21, 2018 at 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm "Fellowship"
- Daily Mass Prepared by 7th Grade April 25, 2018
- Early Release for Parish Recognition Luncheon April 27, 2018
- May Crowning May 1, 2018 at 8:00 am – 8:30 am Morning Prayer
- Daily Mass prepared by the 4th Grade May 2, 2018
- NJHS Induction Ceremony May 3, 2018 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm St. Francis of Assisi Church, 11401 Leesville Rd, Raleigh, NC 27613, USA
- TFS Field Day sponsored by the HSA May 4, 2018 "Multiple"