Eighth grade students in Mrs. Carolyn Moser’s STEM class collaborated with our third through eighth grade music teacher, Mr. Matt Barbee, to create wind chimes from copper pipe. The students took the room temperature and calculated the exact length of the pieces of pipe to create different notes. They used a metal cutter to cut the pipe and a special tool to put holes in the top of the pipe. Plans for next trimester include having students possibly make string instruments in a continued collaboration to combine STEM and fine arts in the classroom.
- Frisbee Club @ Home vs Carolina Friends School December 17, 2018
- Early Release for Christmas Break December 19, 2018
- Christmas Break December 20, 2018 – January 2, 2019
- School Resumes January 3, 2019
- All Community Mass prepared by 4th grade 9:00am in Church January 9, 2019
- HSA Uniform Sale January 12, 2019 at 9:00 am – 11:00 am "Jacoba"
- Daily Mass in Chapel prepared by 2nd grade January 16, 2019
- HSA General Meeting January 16, 2019 at 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm "Jacoba"