Eighth grade students in Mrs. Carolyn Moser’s STEM class collaborated with our third through eighth grade music teacher, Mr. Matt Barbee, to create wind chimes from copper pipe. The students took the room temperature and calculated the exact length of the pieces of pipe to create different notes. They used a metal cutter to cut the pipe and a special tool to put holes in the top of the pipe. Plans for next trimester include having students possibly make string instruments in a continued collaboration to combine STEM and fine arts in the classroom.
- Thanksgiving Break November 22, 2017 – November 27, 2017
- School Resumes November 28, 2017
- Daily Mass prepared by 8th grade November 29, 2017
- Presentation at morning prayer for Passage Home November 30, 2017
- Student Photo Retake Day November 30, 2017
- Advent Pancake Breakfast December 2, 2017 at 8:00 am – 11:00 am "Jacoba"
- Passage Home December 4, 2017 – December 14, 2017
- 1st Trimester Report Cards Issued December 8, 2017