Eighth grade students in Mrs. Carolyn Moser’s STEM class collaborated with our third through eighth grade music teacher, Mr. Matt Barbee, to create wind chimes from copper pipe. The students took the room temperature and calculated the exact length of the pieces of pipe to create different notes. They used a metal cutter to cut the pipe and a special tool to put holes in the top of the pipe. Plans for next trimester include having students possibly make string instruments in a continued collaboration to combine STEM and fine arts in the classroom.
- Easter Break April 18, 2019 – April 28, 2019
- EARLY RELEASE April 18, 2019
- 8th Grade Mass at Holy Name of Jesus Cathedral April 30, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Daily Mass prepared by 4th grade in Chapel May 1, 2019
- MAY CROWNING AT MORNING PRAYER May 1, 2019
- Field Day May 3, 2019 "Multiple"
- TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK May 6, 2019 – May 10, 2019
- All Community Mass prepared by 2nd Grade in Church at 9:00am May 8, 2019