- North Carolina Opportunity Scholarship and Disabilities Grant Programs: The Franciscan School is a participant in these programs. For more information regarding these programs, please visit Opportunity Scholarships. The Opportunity Scholarship Program expands school choice in North Carolina through scholarship grants for eligible children in kindergarten through 12th grade. This program provides funding of up to $4,200 per year for eligible children who choose to attend a participating nonpublic school.The open application period for the Opportunity Scholarship is February 1 through March 1. The open application period guidelines are strictly adhered to, so any applications received outside of the open application period will not be considered.
- The Diocese of Raleigh Office of African Ancestry Ministry & Evangelization (AAMEN) and Native American Catholic Community: Catholic school students (K-12th grade) of African Ancestry and Native American heritage in the Diocese of Raleigh are eligible to apply for tuition assistance. The assistance awards come from funds granted to the diocese from the Black and Indian Mission Office founded by the Catholic bishops of the United States.
• All applicants MUST complete a Catholic school application and a FACTS tuition eligibility application before this application will be considered.
• Application Deadline: March 11, 2019
• Decision letters will be mailed to parents no later than May 24, 2019
• Tuition awards are sent from the diocese to the applicant’s school.
Application opens on January 28, 2019 and closes on March 11, 2019
For more information and to apply click https://raldioc.configio.com/go/aamen-tuition-assistance