During Catholic Schools Week, the 6th grade had an opportunity to put the theme of “Learn, Serve, Lead, Succeed” into practice. The service opportunity for the 6th grade was to make paracord bracelets for Operation Gratitude, an organization that sends Care Packages to those that serve our country. The 6th grade teachers enjoyed watching the students become the teachers as various students stepped up to help their classmates assemble the bracelets. After assembling over 100 paracord bracelets the 6th grade then participated in a variety of team building and leadership activities. One of the tasks students were asked to complete was to create the tallest structure possible using marshmallows and toothpicks in only 10 minutes which gave students a chance to put their teamwork and creativity to the test. In all of the activities throughout the afternoon, students learned the value of working together in order to reach a common goal. Not only did everyone enjoy the activities, but the values developed that afternoon can only help to guide our students to their continued success!
- New Family Playdate on the TFS Playground August 3, 2019 at 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- New Student Orientation August 12, 2019 at 9:00 am – 1:00 pm Rising 1st & 2nd will be from 9-10AM Rising 3rd through 5th graders will be from 10 until 11 a.m. Rising 6th through 8th graders will be from 11:30 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
- KinderCamp August 12, 2019 at 9:00 am – 10:30 am Parents meet in Bonaventure
- First Day of School August 15, 2019
- Labor Day-No School September 2, 2019
- 8th grade at Camp Hanes September 11, 2019 at 8:30 am – September 13, 2019 at 3:00 pm
- Early Release for Easter Break April 9, 2020
- Good Friday - No School April 10, 2020