During Catholic Schools Week, the 6th grade had an opportunity to put the theme of “Learn, Serve, Lead, Succeed” into practice. The service opportunity for the 6th grade was to make paracord bracelets for Operation Gratitude, an organization that sends Care Packages to those that serve our country. The 6th grade teachers enjoyed watching the students become the teachers as various students stepped up to help their classmates assemble the bracelets. After assembling over 100 paracord bracelets the 6th grade then participated in a variety of team building and leadership activities. One of the tasks students were asked to complete was to create the tallest structure possible using marshmallows and toothpicks in only 10 minutes which gave students a chance to put their teamwork and creativity to the test. In all of the activities throughout the afternoon, students learned the value of working together in order to reach a common goal. Not only did everyone enjoy the activities, but the values developed that afternoon can only help to guide our students to their continued success!
- Easter Break April 18, 2019 – April 28, 2019
- EARLY RELEASE April 18, 2019
- 8th Grade Mass at Holy Name of Jesus Cathedral April 30, 2019 at 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Daily Mass prepared by 4th grade in Chapel May 1, 2019
- MAY CROWNING AT MORNING PRAYER May 1, 2019
- Field Day May 3, 2019 "Multiple"
- TEACHER APPRECIATION WEEK May 6, 2019 – May 10, 2019
- All Community Mass prepared by 2nd Grade in Church at 9:00am May 8, 2019