A group of TFS students participated in the Diocese of Raleigh Academic Decathlon. The Academic Junior High Decathlon is a competition for students in grades 6 through 8. There are 10 events. Two are collaborative team efforts – a logic quiz with 20 rigorous thinking problems and a super quiz with 50 multiple choice questions on five broad academic themes. The remaining eight events test individual knowledge of the Roman Catholic doctrine, English, Literature, Science, Mathematics, Current Events, Social Studies and Fine Arts (Art and Music). Our TFS team came home to TFS with 6 second place medals in the eight categories. Well done!
- Martin Luther King Holiday - No school January 21, 2019
- MS Science Fair January 23, 2019 – January 25, 2019
- Daily Mass in Chapel prepared by 1st grade January 23, 2019
- Catholic Schools Week January 27, 2019 – February 1, 2019
- Winter Open House January 27, 2019 at 12:30 pm – 2:30 pm
- Mom's Afternoon of Pedicures - Franciscan Experience Ticketed Item January 27, 2019 at 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm Foot Massage Spa at Brennan Station, 8111 Creedmoor Rd #145, Raleigh, NC 27613, USA
- All Community Mass at 9:00 am in Church (CSW) prepared by ALL January 30, 2019
- Father Daughter Dance Ticketed Event February 1, 2019 at 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm "Fellowship"