The TFS Home and School Association (H.S.A.) is an organization with a group of parent volunteers who work to provide additional support to the mission of the school. The core areas of the group work to reinforce the following:
- Promote the spiritual and educational interactions of home & school
- Provide educational grants to assist the faculty, staff and school community at large
- Offer programs, activities, and information of interest to families
- Provide volunteers for activities and events in and out of the classroom
- Raise funds to assist events and specific goals (ex: leveled reading room)
All families are automatically members of the TFS Home and School Association – no dues, no forms. We simply ask that families give the gift of time and talent to support the school community. Initially, one may find it a little intimidating to volunteer – perhaps not knowing anyone or how things work, but we promise by getting involved, you will find a quick way to make a difference at TFS.
We know that the best ideas come from our students, families, and faculty so please share any thoughts on how we can improve – all ideas are welcome. We will share updates via the H.S.A. Facebook Group and volunteer opportunities via Tidbits. Hope to see you soon!